Integrative Healing and Wellness TX LPC-CEU Provider
Mind Body Spirit Call Us (361) 688-8200
Cathy Armstrong MS,LPC
Licensed Professional Counselor-Board Approved Supervisor
Fellow, Board Certified Clinical Hypnotherapist
Registered Nurse, Virtual Doula, Birth Educator
- Couples, Relationships, Family of Origin Issues, Codependency, Parenting
- Relationship Recovery from Narcissistic Parents, Narcissistic Relationships
- Stop Self-Sabotage, Learn to Love Yourself, Be Your Own Best Friend
- Fear Release Using Hypnotherapy, Prayer, Affirmations, Imagery, NLP, Tapping, EMDR
- Training In: Certified Integrative Mental Health Medicine Provider ( I Do Not Prescribe Medications)
- Training In : Certified Addictions-Informed Mental Health Professional
- Training In: Trauma Recovery Therapist, Complex Trauma, Family of Origin Trauma, Relationship Trauma
- Training: HypnoFertility, Hypnosis-Birthing, Clinical Hypnotherapy ( I offer Professional CEU Training)
- Training: Gottman Method, Emotionally Focused Therapy for Couples Counseling
- Training: Prenatal and Postpartum Anxiety, Depression, Relationship Issues, Birth Trauma
- Ordained Minister, Spiritual Direction, Faith Based Counseling (Upson Request)
- Secular and Non-Secular Education, Training, and Experience
- Psychotherapy and Counseling, Group, Individual, Couple
- Hypnotherapy, Meditation, Mindfulness, EMDR, Tapping
- Cognitive Behavior Therapy, Gestalt, Jungian Concepts
- Stress Management, Guided Imagery, Deep Focused Relaxation
- Mindfulness Eating for Weight Control & Binge Eating Disorders
- Counseling, Hypnosis, and Classes for Pregnancy, Childbirth, Postpartum, Infertility
- Workshops, TX LPC CEU's, Webinars, 40 Hour TX LPC Supervisor Training
- Coaching, Consultation, Mentoring Building a Successful Private Practice
- Compulsive Overeating, Love, Sex, & Relationship Addictions
- LPC Intern Supervisor (Currently not accepting new applicants)
Please note that all services are being conducted via telehealth due to COVID 19 until further notice. LPC Supervision, CEU'S, Classes and Workshops are being held on Zoom!
Hello and Welcome!
Thank you for considering working with me.
My name is Cathy Armstrong and I combine my skills, experience, and professional training as a Registered Nurse, Meditation Teacher, Clinical Hypnotherapist, Nutritionist, Licensed Professional Counselor, and Ordained Minister to meet the needs of The Whole Person...Mind, Body, & Spirit. I incorporate research based integrative mindfulness, cognitive, dialectical behavior therapies, and somatic therapies, to help heal complex trauma, family or origins and relationship pain. I believe that we are a sum of all our parts. I am a resource to help others grow and enrich their lives promoting emotional wellness, health and wellbeing. I am here for others that are soul seekers and are on their personal spiritual journey. My practice is very diverse and I am sensitive to the needs of each person, their personal values, beliefs and preference of faith, religion, or spiritual path. I want to help others live more joyful, peaceful, and balanced lives! My practice is limited to those individuals and couples that are fully 100% committed to hard work, completing between session homework assignments, and fully cooperate in goal setting and treatment planning. I am here to help you reach your full potential, eliminate emotional blocks, and create new possibilities by moving out of your old patterns that no longer work for you. If you are looking for personal or professional growth, change, healing and transformation, I might have the services that you are looking for. Classes and coaching session are available for change, transformation, relationship enhancement, personal growth, and creating healthy families. Natural childbirth classes are offered teaching the art of meditation, deep focused relaxation, mindfulness, affirmations, clearing statement, yoga breath work, and self-hypnosis. These classes are on the cutting edge in natural pain management for birth, stress reduction, improved relationship communication, fear and anxiety release. My tele-heath zoom one on one childbirth classes and virtual doula services have helped countess women achieve peaceful, relaxed, and more comfortable birth, even in the midst of Covid 19. Sign up today! My joy is helping others achieve the goals that they set out to create! I offer a bi-monthly support group that meet twice a month that combines, counseling, goal setting, self exploration, personal growth, nutrition, mother-baby bonding, physical and emotional challenges of pregnancy, birth, postpartum, and the creation of a healthy and happy family while enhancing a marriage that grows stronger each and every day. Guided imagery, affirmations, and self-hypnosis are included at no additional fee.
I have worked with individual and couples for over 40 years and have extensive experience in the areas of: infertility, anxiety, binge and compulsive eating disorders, recovery, weight loss, pregnancy, childbirth, and postpartum. I offer mindful intuitive eating workshops and classes, relationship workshops, couples counseling and a variety of self-improvement classes to teach balance, wellness, mindfulness, letting go, fear release, meditation, and stress management. I offer classes in guided imagery, hypnosis, and advanced relaxation for childbirth, fertility enhancement, cancer treatment side-effect management, and autoimmune disease support. Individual counseling is available for birth trauma, postpartum depression, and pregnancy anxiety and depression.
Grief Counseling is available for pregnancy loss, the loss of a loved one, and for the loss of a beloved pet. Relationship termination is also considered a loss and grief counseling is offered for those undergoing divorce, separation, and "break up."
Mind-Counseling, Coaching, Clinical Hypnotherapy, Thought Stopping, Exploring the Possibilities, Neuroscience Behavior Therapy
Body-Somatic Therapy, Relaxation, Autogenic Training, Moving Meditation, Sleep Hygiene, Mindful Eating
Spirit-Connection to our Higher Selves, Developing Intuition, Listening to Our Inner Voice
Events, Webinars, Groups/Workshops, Classes Tel: (361) 688-8200
5934 S. Staples, Corpus Christi, Texas 78413
Home of the COVID 19 Mind Body Stress Management Program whose mission is help participants lean how to naturally balance the mind, body and spirit to reduce symptoms of stress, fear, adrenal fatigue, anger, stress, burnout that can lead to depression and/or anxiety. Read more in our counseling section. Workshops for Corporations, Business, Schools, Universities, Individuals, Couples, and Families. Come work with me! Telephone: (361) 688-8200 Now!