WHO: LPC Intern Supervsors and LPC's Get Live and Home Study CEUS!
Texas LPC/LPC-S CEUS
- EMDR Training
- Yoga Training for Trauma CEUs for LPCs
- EFT and Tapping Training and CEUs for LPCs
- Ethics CEU Training - 3 Hours
- LPC Supervisor CEU Refresher Class 6 Hours
- Mindfulness 3 Hours
- Guided Imagery, Relaxation, Meditation 3 Hours
- Pregnancy Counseling, Birth and Beyond Hours 3 Hours
- Postpartum Depression Assessment and Counseling 3 Hours
- Holistic and Wellness Integrative Counseling 3 Hours
- Nutrition CEUs for Mental Health Counselors Brain/Gut/Inframation
- Expressive and Creative Art Work in Counselling 3 Hours
- Training and Certification in Professional Life Coaching ( no ceu's ) 20 Hours
- Prenatal Anxiety, Depression, Stress, and Birth Trauma Recovery
- 3 member Group Hours $75.00 per each 3 CEU's
- Individual CEU Training is available FEE 80.00 per 1 unit CEU
- Last minute CEU Training is available in Corpus Christi, Texas for LPC's
Small Group Setting, Monthly Classes and CEU Hours Monthly Meet up $25.00 per 1 hour CEU Fridays 12 noon to 1 pm We meet the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Fridays Seating is Limited
Hypnosis Training and Certification 50 Hour Course Classroom CEUS 25 hours are at home study and video training and 25 hours are face to face training Group for Individual CEU Training is Available Group Training CEU fee is $1000.00 with a $350.00 non refundable Deposit Enroll Now next training is April 19th.
Additional Advanced Training for LPC CEU;s in Hypnotherapy for:
- Pain Management
- Smoking Cessation
- Natural Childbirth
- Bed wetting
- Teeth Grinding
- Dental Procedures
- Weight Loss
- Test Anxiety
- Sports Skills
- Sleep Hygiene
- Infertility Enhancement
- Anger Management
- Fear Release
- Baby Stay In/ Baby Come Out ( preterm labor and natural labor induction must have consent and referral by OB doctor)
- Birth Trauma Release
40 Hour CEU LPC Supervisor Training- Half Live, Half Self-Study $800.00
6 Hour Live LPC Supervisor Refresher Class
Cathy Armstrong LPC-S Texas Board Licensed Professional Counselor Supervisor #12418
Texas Board Approved CE Provider for LPC Continuing Education Provider # 3052
LPC's and LPC Supervisors :
Attend The 3rd Monday of the Month and obtain 1.5 hours CEUs at each event!
Organizing Trainings to Fit the Needs of Local South Texas LPC's and LPC Supervisors
Plus 40 hour Supervisor Training CEU Program in Fall, 2018 www.lpcceutexas.co
Call us about RSVP for Ongoing Friday Trainings RSVP only!
Some of the many topics covered include:
Ethical Considerations for Supervisors in Working with LPC Interns
- Supervisor Considerations When Working with LPC Interns
- From Start to Finish
- When to Terminate an LPC Intern or Client
- When an LPC Interns Needs to Terminate from a LPC Supervisor
- When to Report to the Board
- When to get an Attorney
- Working With Minors In Agencies/Private Practice
- Billing Practices, Announcements, Letterhead
- Consent for Treatment, Hippa
- Scope of Treatment Limits
- Marketing and Advertising
- Documentation/Record Keeping
- The Interview Process
- Challenging Personality Problems
- Place of Employment and Site Location.
- Site Supervison Problems
- How to keep your license.
- Identify Your Type of Supervision and Explore if it is Working for you!
- Identify Your Strengths & Weakness as a Clinician & Supervisor
- Transference & Countertransference
- Rules, Regulations, and Code of Ethics for Supervisors, LPC Interns
- Forms, Forms, and More Forms
- Practical Application to meet the Role and Needs of Each Particpant
- Much more!
Some of the Topics Covered for LPC CEU Ethics Classes Include
1) LPC Supervisor and LPC Participants will familiarize themselves and review the possible pitfalls in working with children and teens, agency problems that occur when providing supervision to LPC Interns.
2) A review of informed consent, parental consent, parental involvement, when does counseling become forensic counseling or not be covered by insurance and explore what possible problems you face with supervision.
3) The counselor will be able to feel comfortable in decision making regarding HIPAA, Client Rights, when to refer out for psychiatric and or psychological assessment, and ethical billing practices for yourself and your LPC Interns!
4) Reporting abuse and or neglect for children, the disabled, and elderly and how to ensure that your intern is following proper protocol.
5) Ways to protect your license
The format will be psycho educational, lecture, and interactive, and small group discussion.
There will be an evaluation form to complete at the end of the session.
You will receive a CEU Certificate of your attendance and participate
Before the group meeting please read Board Rules and ACA Code of Conduct pertaining to minors. Please write down any questions or comments you have during your reading and bring them to the presentation.
CEUS for LPC Supervisors
Other topics for LPC Ethics and LPC Ethics in Supervision include: Styles of Supervision, Cultural Considerations,Counter transference/ Transference.
1)Learn the different types of supervision and styles and how they can be applied to how you supervise your LPC Interns. Come and explore how your style of supervision impacts your work as a clinician with your own clients, and with peer professionals.
2)Learn about the role of ethical considerations in cultural diversity and ethical/cultural competence.
3) Explore issues with transference and countertransference and how your react, respond, and work though those issues in supervision, with your clients, and with professional peers.
We accept cash, check, money order, or Pay pal Must
Prepay RSVP ONLY!! Seating is Limited!
Please be prepared to discuss one time that you felt insecure or uncomfortable with eithical dimlemas in your practice working with an LPC Intern over an ethical situation with a minor. There will be time for Questions and Answers.
Call Cathy at: (361) 688-8200
- Join us for monthly local CEU Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner mimi workshops. Local Eat and Learn Sessions are $10.00 per 1 Hour CEUS . Call Us at (361) 688-8200
- HIPAA Confidentiality in Counseling and Working With LPC Interns (Counts as Supervision CEUs)
- Parental Alienation , Parent Coordination, Parent Facilitation, Co Parenting
- Sexual Issues in Counseling & Supervision (Counts as LPC Supervision & Ethics CEUs held separately too)
- Documenting & Reporting (Counts as Ethics and LPC Supervision held separately CEUs)
- Multicultral Issues in Counseling and Supervision (Ethics & Supervision help separately CEUs)
- Clinical Considerations Working with Couples
- Clinical Considerations in Working With Children (Ethics & Supervision help separately)
- Review of the LPC Regulations (Ethics & Supervision)
- Review of the ACA Code of Ethics (Ethics & Supervision held separately)
- Models of Supervision, Ther Role of the LPC Supervisor and
- Counseling Techniques Working With Children and Parents
- Working with Clients with Cancer, Autoimmune Disorders, Diabetes
- Anxiety Disorders in Children
- Medical Meditation
- Guided Imagery/Relation
- Grief and Mourning
- Adjustment Disorder or Life Coaching
- Pregnancy Trauma, Anxiety, Depression
- Couples issues in the Childbearing Year
- Postpartum Depression
- Working With Resistant Clients
The Supervisee (Ethics in Supervision)
- Online and Electronic Therapy and Ethical Considerations
40 HOUR APPROVED LPC CEU PROVIDER SUPERVISION COURSE FOR LPC INTERNS
- HYPNOTHERAPY CERTIFICATION TRAINING Fee for Hypnotherapy Certification is $1000.00 or $350.00 for each level of Training.) Advanced CEU's are Available
- Level I
- Level ll
- Level lll
- Advanced Training
Join Our Monday Lunch Group RSVP ONLY- Bring Your Lunch and Practice Your Skills, Share Your Knowledge, Peer Supervision