Call to schedule a session, class, or workshop!
- Are You and Your Partner Both Ready to Accept Your Limitations?
- Are You Ready to Commit to Change and Taking Personal Responsibility ?
- Are You wanting to Learn to Express Your Thoughts and Feelings Better?
- Do You Become Defensive and Cannot Understand Why Your Partner Gets Angry?
If you are really ready to both do the work that is required to accept your blind sports, stop pointing the finger at each other, and really want to improve your relationship, give us a call and please leave a message if we are in session helping another couple! Your call is important and so are you! You are worth waiting to get the care you deserve and need.
True or False
- Negative Thinking, Fault Finding, Pointing the Finger
- Becoming Easily Frustrated With Your Partner
- Issues with Gaslighting
- Issues with Narcissism
- Trust Issues
- Sex Addiction, Porn, Prostitution
- Infidelity, Cheating
- Failure to be Honest, Loyal, or Truthful
- Lack of Communication and Intimacy
- Blaming the Other Person
- Becoming Touchy or Defensive
- Having to Be Right or Failing to Accept Your Actions
- Having to Always Win
- Alcohol Abuse, Substance Abuse, Addiction Issues
- Having to Have the Last Word
- Parenting or In Law Issues
- Gives mixed messages
- Poor communication skills
- Anger problems,domestic abuse, violence
If you answered true to any of these you might be in the Red Zone and in need of Couples Counseling.
We support 12 step work for addictions.
We offer individual counseling for: love addiction codependency food addiction sex addiction porn addiction.
We do not offer individual sessions to partners if you are being seen as a couple.
We encourage you to find your own individual therapist if you think you need to work though some personal issues before committing to couples work.
Are there Red Flags in Your Relationship?
1) Trouble expressing your feelings.
2) Feeling like you are not being heard, understood or validated.
3) Feeling like your reality is questioned with anger, hostility, lies, and deceit.
4) You find yourself feeling all alone and living with a stranger or a roommate.
5) Lack of intimacy, touch, and affection.
6) Your partner lies to you with a straight face.
7) You feel criticized, put down, feel unworthy, you are full of self-doubt.
8) You feel guilty for no know reason, have poor self-esteem.
8) Snide remarks are made to you.
9) You are lied to here and there.
10) You get mixed messages, Come here and then go away!
11) Easily angry or annoyed with each other.
12) You no longer feel like a couple.
13) You feel alone and isolated in the relationship.
14) You feel unworthy, damaged, and unloved.
15) You feel manipulated, confused, conflicted, and feel it is all your fault.
16) There is no reasoning with your partner.
17) Trying to talk about problems end up in arguments or being walked out on.
18) There is no negotiation. It is one way only.
Some of the reasons couples seek relationship communication coaching and marriage repair classes are:
- To Improve Communication
- To learn to Reconnect
- To Resolve Trust Issues
- To Address Feelings of Abandonment and Loneliness
- To Stop Constant Repeated Arguments
- To Address Family Issues – Parenting, Children, In-laws
- To Address Problems Arguing Over Financial Issues
- To Address Jealousy, Power and Control Issues
- To Discuss Lack of Affection, Intimacy and Sexual Issues
- To Address Problems of Infidelity/Cheating
- To Address Problems Regarding Addictions/Drugs/Alcohol Abuse
- To Resolve Issues About Household Responsibilities/Duties/Chores
- To Discuss Pornography Issues and Sex Addictions
- To Put God, Hope, Faith Back in Your Marriage (All Faith, Beliefs, Religions Welcome) 5934 South Staples, Suite 206, Five Oaks Plaza Corpus Christi, Texas 78413
- Five Oaks Plaza, 78413 Between Holly and Wooldridge
- Tel:(361) 688-8200