Women and Recovery
You Are Not Broken! Explore Attachment Style. Learn to Acknowledge and Love Yourself! Learn Who Your Are Outside of a Relationship! Learn to Ask for Help! Learn to say, "No!"
Telephone: (361) 688-8200 The Virtual Office of Cathy Armstrong, RN, MS, LPC-S
Mental Health and Wellness Services During COVID 19 all currently all on zoom until further notice!
Recovery Coaching for Women that Love Too Much!
- Thought Stopping, Releasing Fear, Anxiety, & Worry
- Codependency, Relationship, Sex, Love Addiction
- The Addictive Brain Classes and Webinars
- Compulsive Eating, Binge Eating, Chronic Dieting, Body Image
- Healing Shame, Guilt, and Feelings of Not Being Enough
- Stop Self-Sabotage, Step Aside from Your Negative Self, Be The Best You!
- Complex Trauma, Family Trauma
- Pregnancy, Birth, and Postpartum
- Natural Childbirth, Hypnosis Bithing
- Grief and Loss
- Stop Letting Others Determine Your Value
- Working Through Menopause
- Cancer Recovery for the Mind, Heart and Soul
- Sexuality, Body Image, Shame
- Infertility Stress, Emotional Ups & Downs
- Learn to Love Yourself and Look to Yourself for Validation
- Coping with IBS, Autoimmune Disorders
- Stop Pushing Your Partner Away
- Build Your Self-Esteem
- Stop Depending on Others to Define Who You Are
- Spiritual Growth, Recovery, Letting Go, Loving Yourself
- Believing That You Are Enough
- Creating New Neural Pathways, Stop Looping, Breaking Old Patterns
- Nutrition, Spirituality, Balance, Inner Peace, Wellness, Whole Person Counseling Body Mind Spirit
My focus is on women and self-empowerment. Whether you are planning to have an unmedicated childbirth experience or heal relationship wounds, make changes in your life, and transform to an improved version of yourself, I am here to help! Learn to love yourself, believe in your self.My approach is based on various research based Integrative Models of Treatment. We explore the total you and how each of the "parts” of you are interconnected to create the Total You. We offer integrative holistic and wellness services for the Mind, Body, & Spirit! I am a big fan of Louise Hay, Deepak Chopra, Tara Brach, Brene Brown, Jack Kornfield, Wayne Dyer, Marianne Williamson, Gerald Jampolsky, Carl Jung, Joe Dispenza, Napoleon Hill, Rhonda Byrne, O. Carl Simonton, and A Course in Miracles. I am a firm believer in positive psychology, energy psychology, behavioral therapy, hypnosis, creating goals, writing affirmations, guided imagery, and tapping into the power of your own mind to heal, let go, create, and move forward in life. Prayer, healthy eating, and meditation are a big part of my own personal life.
- Sensorimotor Psychotherapy, Yoga for Trauma, Internal Family Systems, Expressive & Creative Therapy, Somatic Therapy, Sand work
- Mindfulness, Cognitive Behavior Therapy, EMDR, Tapping, Hypnotherapy, DBT, REBT, Guided Imagery, Narrative Therapy
- Meditation, Stress Management, Release of Negative Cognitions (Thoughts, that can lead to negative feelings, negative actions, and false and beliefs about yourself keeping you trapped in fear)
Gain Inner Peace, Find a Sense of Purpose, Gain Confidence, Be Strong, Find Hope and Joy
Call today to schedule a Telehealth Zoom session Tel: (361) 688-8200
- Take the codependency quiz, learn about your attachment style, be your own best friend!
Cathy Armstrong RN, MS, LPC-SLicensed Professional Counselor-Board Approved Supervisor
Board Certified Clinical Hypnotherapist Fellow
Certified Professional Life Coach and NLP Practitioner
Tel: (361) 688-8200