Empowering Women Across Texas to Reach Their Full Potential, Journey to Self
Create New Possibilities, Understand, Move On, Heal and Thrive!
Come work with Me! Get on That High Flying Disk and Learn to Soar with the Eagles
Cathy Armstrong MS, LPC-S, RN Fellow NBCCH, LPC Associate Supervision, Life Coach
Tel: (361) 688-8200 5934 S. Staples Corpus Christi Texas 78413
"Live as though life was created for you."- Maya Angelou
Specializing in Women's Spiritual and Emotional Wellbeing
- Grief and Loss
- Trauma, PTSD
- Narcissism Abuse Recovery
- Anxiety, Stress, Fears
- Services by a Licensed Professional Counselor Supervisor, RN, Ordained Minister
- Homework, E-books, Downloads, Audio Hypnosis & More
- Virtual Support Therapy Groups for Women August 2021
- Live the Life You Love!
I believe that we all have the ability to heal, move forward, let go, and reach our full potential as women. It takes courage, determination, commitment, and a desire to not get stuck in the past or in our own current emotional fears, sadness, and pain. Learn from the past, use the lessons of today to create a happier and more peaceful tomorrow. Learning to let go, move on, detach, and love yourself can work better when you have a safe place to be heard and not only listened to I have found in doing my own inner work and healing, is vital when we feel validated, encouraged, and motivated to be pushed forward by someone that believes in YOU and in your ability to become all that you can be. I believe in my clients and am offering you the time, support, and space to do the work to heal and grow. I believe that healing starts when a person feels genuinely seen and heard. I have found on my own journey, I work best that a therapist that has walked the walk and done his or her own inner work with an experienced counselor, social worker or psychologist. Growth can be painful in the beginning as you identify those painful parts of your life that are holding you back from being all that you are meant to be! Feeling, believing and knowing that your therapist genuinely cares about you and is present with you on your Journey to Healing is vital in the healing process. I am here for you and I have walked the walk not just talked the talk!
Come work with me and learn how to be nicer, kinder to yourself and stop putting yourself last! Learn to nurture your relationship with yourself. Get off that roller coaster of self-blame and self-hate. Learn to be your own best friend, learn to love yourself more, create a healthy lifestyle, lose weight, have that birth you are aiming for, improve your relationships with others, including yourself. Learn how to be your best self! Learn to set healthier boundaries, have a voice, say no when you find yourself saying yes! Learn to be alone with your self and improve your relationships with family, friends, and co-workers. Create clarity and obtain a sense of purpose. Identify your conflicts from family of origin, encoded beliefs from childhood traumas, and being in toxic and addictive relationships with a Narcissist, Borderlines, or other Emotional Abusers...whether it is a boss, colleague, aging parent, sibling, best friend, family member, adult child or partner. Reclaim your inner strength, have a voice, stop the ABUSE. Listen to your Inner Voice and Develop your Intuition, it is a Gift. See the Red Flags for What they really are. Grieve your losses, detach with love when needed, spot your limitations and turn your weaknesses into strengths.
Who I am and what I offer
I am a Texas registered nurse, National board certified clinical hypnotherapist- fellow, and Texas licensed professional counselor and board approved supervisor. I have over 40 years of combined mental health experience and have been licensed as a professional counselor in Texas since 1994 and board approved LPC supervisor since 2005. I have provided counseling in private practice settings since 2001. Prior to that I worked in community organizations, schools, wellness clinics, psychiatric and behavior hospitals and outpatient units. I am a former Reiki Master and hold a doctorate in the non related counseling field of religious studies. I accept all faiths and believe in a power much greater that myself, some people call it God, Higher Consciousness, Higher Power, Ala, Prana, Universal Spirit, Holy Spirit, etc.. I am a trauma yoga teacher, childbirth educator, and birth doula for clients using hypnosis as a natural pain control method.
If you answer Yes to any of the following statement, counseling and hypnosis might help!
- Are You Feeling Overwhelmed, Stuck, Disconnected or Rejected?
- Are You Feeling Like You are Alone and Things Are Your Fault?
- Do you become anxious and live with fear and doubt about yourself?
- Do you have intrusive thoughts about your fears and start spiraling into a panic attack that leads to depression, feelings of being unworthy, unlovable, and unwanted by your family, partner or friends?
- Do you have a history of trauma, abuse, or emotional neglect that keep you stuck, alone and afraid to talk to someone about the "secrets" you keep inside?
- Are you an adult and unable to set boundaries with your parents?
- Are you a parent and feel unloved, discounted, and unwanted by your adult children?
Counseling and Hypnosis for Pregnancy, Birth and Beyond
- Infertility, Conception
- Grief and Loss, Still Born, Miscarriage
- Pregnancy Counseling
- Bonding With Your Unborn- Guided Meditation
- Preparation for Childbirth/ Hypnosis Fear Release
- Postpartum Depression, Postpartum Anxiety
- Breastfeeding Failure, Mothering Issues, Birth Trauma
- Sexuality During Pregnancy, After the Baby Comes
- Body Image, Nutrition, Exercise
- New Mom Issues with The Grandmas
- Mother-Daughter Issues
- Mother Guilt, Self-Esteem
- Balanced Living With Baby
- Individual Counseling and Group Therapy for New Mothers
- Relationship, Couples, Marriage Counseling
Counseling and Hypnosis for Trauma, Abuse, Relationship Healing
- Childhood Abuse, Neglect, Trauma, Wounding
- Sexual Assault
- Infant Loss, Loss of a Child
- Relationship Break Up, Divorce, Separation
- Estrangement from Your Adult Children
- Gaslighting, Narcissism Abuse Recovery
- Inner Child Work
- Family of Origin Healing
- Codependency, HSP, Empath Healing and Recovery
Counseling and Hypnosis for Health Issues
- Binge Eating/Compulsive Eating/Obesity/Weight Issues
- High Blood Pressure Stress Management
- Cancer Recovery Support, Hypnosis, Guided Imagery, Meditation
- Autoimmune Disorders Balanced Living Therapy/Hypnosis
- Diabetes Support, Compliance, Nutrition, Exercise, Motivation
Telehealth Services for Women in Corpus Christi and Across Texas on Humana PPO, Aetna, BCBS
Virtual Classes, Therapy Groups, Workshops, Webinars
- Do to the current rise in July 2021 cases in Texas all Supervision, Training and Workshops are Virtual
In Office for Weekend Appointments Only
Cathy Armstrong MS, LPC-S, RN, Fellow NBCCH 5934 S Staples Corpus Christi 78413 Tel: (361) 688-8200