Services for Diet Failure and Binge Eating
- Individual and Group Classes, Consultation, Counseling
- Services by a Registered Nurse, Hypnotherapist, Professional Counselor
- Certified in Nutrition, Vegan Nutrition Coaching, NLP, EMDR Trained, EFT/Tapping
- A Functional Medicine Coach
- Certified Mental Health Integrative Medicine Provider
What you will learn:
The difference between overeating and food addiction.
- Hunger vs. Compulsive Eating.
- Hunger vs. Appetite
- Learn to Harmonize Your Body.
- Become Mindful of Your Calorie Needs.
- Eating Triggers. Anxiety, Anger, Bored, Frustrated, Lonely, Afraid
- Eating Behaviors. Your Relationship with food. Listen to your Body.
- Behavioral and Biological Mechanisms Underlying Food Addiction.
- Eating When You Are Not hungry.
- Why 7000 Steps a Day
- The Importance of Lifestyle Change
- Exercise is not a 4 Letter Word
- Disconnection Between the Body & the Mind
- Cravings for Certain Foods.
- Why Diets Fail.
- Late Night Eating Disorder.
- Guilt and shame associated with binge eating and obesity.
- Excuses and Diet Failures. Cheat Dates and Addiction.
- Emotional and stress eating.
- Low Carb, Keto, Adkins, Weight Watcher, Blood Diet, Anti-inflammation Diet, Plant Based Diet
- Food Withdrawal Problems.
- Food as a Way to Self-Soothe, Numb, Escape, or Feel Pleasure.
Telephone (361) 688-8200
Combinge Neuroscience, Nutrition, Mindfulness, Meditation, and CBT for Change, Happiness, Success, and Balance
5934 S. Staples Street, Suite 206 Corpus Christi, Texas 78413