- Registered Nurse, Fellow National Board of Certified Clinical Hypnotherapists
- Educator, TX LPC CEU Provider, TX LPC Supervision, Virtual 40 Hour Training Course to become an LPC Supervisor . Workshop Facilitator, EFT/EMDR Practitioner, NLP Practitioner, Ordained Minister. Labor Doula, Hynobirthing, Prenatal, Birth, Postpartum Classes and Counseling.
- My focus is on the application of combining and integrating mind body principles, mindfulness, clinical hypnotherapy, somatic therapy, CBT, DBT and spiritual growth. I provide EMDR, Tapping, Guided Imagery, Advanced Relaxation Training, and Meditation. I have taken training courses with Deepak Chopra, Tara Brach, Jack Kornfield, The HypnoBirthing Institute, The LeClaire Method of Hypnobirthing and Hypnofertility, I have take additional coursework in Body Centered Hypnosis, Breastfeeding, and Creating Healthy Families with the Peterson Methods of Childbirth, Dr. Gayle Peterson.
My education and training are both secular and non-secular. I am a Texas Board Licensed Registered Nurse, Ordained Minister, Clinical Hypnotherapist, Certified Childbirth Educator, Hypnosis Labor Doula, and Birth Specialist. I created and taught The Hypno-Tranquil Birth Method for Natural Pain Management at local hospitals, wellness centers, and in private practice. This is a Holistic Mind Body Spirit method for Birth that begins during Pregnancy. I have both non-secular and secular education and professional training. I did obtain a doctorate in a non-related counseling field and have advanced training in theology, world religions, multi cultural healing modalities, and ceremonial rites of passage. I have a thirst for knowledge and a passion to learn more about energy psychology, metaphysics, ancient teachings of wisdom, shamanism, and the laws of attraction and distraction.
- I enjoy seeing the evolvement of the eastern healing modalities now being integrated with modern medicine, physical wellness, and emotional, spiritual, and psychological well-being. I love helping people heal, overcome, transform, remove emotional blocks and become all that they have the possibility of becoming! Faith in yourself is vital to having a joyful, peaceful, and happy life. Just as I help pregnant women learn to tap into their inner wisdom in the preparation for empowerment and transition to motherhood, I help promote the development of intuition to the Birth Workers, Hypnotherapy Students, and upcoming LPC's to have the ability to connect, have an emotional awareness, present sound judgment and insight by facilitating an intuitive dance with the clients that they serve. My favorite theorist is Carl Jung and I am a firm believer in the subconscious mind and the need of learning how to tap into the archetypes and core beliefs that can impact our thoughts, feelings, actions, attitudes and beliefs. These archetypes, I believe have a huge impact on whether we create our own success or failure.
- The current focus of my private practice is in the area of Workshops, CEU Professional Training, Retreats, and Classwork. I still provide professional consultation for creating a dream practice. I see adults and older teens for family of origin issues, marital problems, relationship issues, binge eating disorders, anxiety and fear release, mother-daughter issues, love, sex, and relationship addiction. I help others heal from codependency and abusive narcissistic relationships. I am a facilitator for Enlightened Relationship Workshops and Retreats.
- I offer therapy groups ranging from codependency recovery, infant, stillborn, miscarriage grief, to wise women tribes for pregnancy, birth, and postpartum,( the 4th trimester). I also offer a weekly group for women that struggle with chronic binge eating, emotional eating and body image.
- I have taken and completed the coursework for Certification In: Certified Mental Health Integrative Medicine Provider, Trauma Recovery Therapy, Birth Trauma, Dialectical Behavior Therapy, Complex PTSD, Certified Addictions-Informed mental Health Professional, Cognitive Behavior Therapy, Rational Emotive Behavior Therapy, Hypnotherapy, Advanced Training and Fellow Status with NBCCH, and more...I strive to be on the cutting edge in the fields of nursing, energy psychology, mind body medicine, nutrition, and mental health counseling. I firmly believe that the best therapists are those that have undergone their own therapy and continue to grow throughout the life-span. I encourage the interns that I supervise to have their own therapist.
- Texas LPC CEU Provider
- Texas LPC Supervisor Facilitator and Trainer for the 40 clock hour LPC Supervisor Course
- Event Speaker, Consultant on Perinatal Mental Health, Postpartum Depression, and Birth Trauma
- Board Certified Clinical Hypnotherapist Fellow
- A Texas Provider of 50 Hour Hypnotherapy CEU Training Course
- Trained in Certified Integrative Mental Health Medicine Provider (CIMHMP)
- Trained in Certified Addictions-Informed Mental Health Professional (CAIMHP)
- Trained In EMDR for Trauma, Tapping, Somatic Therapies, Yoga for Healing Emotional Trauma
- Trained in Meditation and Mindfulness, Prenatal Mother -Baby Bonding
- Advanced Training in Prescriptive Play Therapy
- Advanced Trauma Training, Complex Trauma, Family Trauma, Birth Trauma
- Human Trafficking, Domestic Violence, Sexual Abuse, Date Rape, Family of Origin Recovery
- Recovery Programs for Sex, Codependency, Love Addictions, Food Addictions, Alcohol and Substance Abuse
- Private Practice Professional Counselor, Consultant, Clinical Hypnotherapist
- Consultant to Businesses and Corporations on Wellness and Stress Management
- Advanced training In Rational Emotive Behavior Therapy
- Advanced training in CBT for depression, anxiety, phobias, and fears
- Day Care Centers- Play Therapy, Consultation, Family and Individual Counseling
- Schools- All Grades Consultant, Counselor, Behavior Therapist
- Head Start- Play Therapy, Parenting, Family Counseling
- Community Organizations- Registered Nurse, Case Management, Counselor
- Medical and Psychiatric Hospitals- Intake and Screening, LPC Intern and Professional Counselor Adult, Adolescents, Children, Individual, Groups, Family Therapy, Mental Health & Substance Abuse Counseling
- Outpatient & In-Patient Units- Substance Abuse Counselor,( Former LCDC ) , LPC
- Boot Camp- Counselor/Psychotherapist LPC
- Private Practice- Hypnotherapist, Licensed Professional Counselor, Consultant, LPC Supervisor, LPC CEU Provider
- Bariatric Weight Loss Clinic-Professional Counselor, Assessments, Group Facilitator RN, Clinical Hypnotherapist
- Relationship Repair, Couples, Pre Marital, Marriage Counseling, Relationship Workshop Facilitator
- Animal Assisted Therapist, Former Play Therapist
- Grief, Pastoral, Faith Based Counseling, Spiritual Counseling
Professional Career Experience as a RN includes:
- Originator, Creator Facilitator for Tranquil Birthing with Enlightenment for Natural & Easier Childbirth
- Facilitate the Mama Mia Virtual Prenatal Meditation Classes
- Virtual Hypnosis Doula, aiding women with or without partners to have natural childbirth
- Certified Holistic Wellness and Health Coach
- Certified Nutritionist, Plant Based Diets, Weight Loss, Vegan Keto Diet
- Certified Integrative Mental Health Medicine Provider Training
- Certified Emotional Intelligence Life Coach
- Certified NLP Practitioner and Life Coach
- Certified Childbirth Educator for Easier Childbirth ( Lamaze, Hypnosis Birthing, Tranquil Birthing, Grantly Dick Reed)
- Mental Health Community Settings, Hospitals, Outpatient Settings
- Psychiatric Hospital Nursing and Day Treatment
- Charge Nurse, Hospital Supervisor, Case Manager
- Bariatric Weight Loss Center, Clinical Hypnotherapist, Group Facilitator
- Pediatric Nursing, School Nursing, Mother-Baby Nursing, Labor and Delivery
- Patient Educator, Group Facilitator
- Wellness Coach and Nutrition Consultant-Private Practice
Openings Available In December 2020 for New LPC Interns in the areas of:
- Marriage, Family Therapy, Couples and Relationship Therapy
- Complex Trauma, PTSD, Domestic Violence, Recovering from Narcissistic Relationships
- Family of Origin Issues, Healing The Inner Child, Learning to Love Yourself
- Child and Adolescent Therapy, Play Therapy
- Energy Psychology
- Somatic Therapies
- Human Trafficking
- Multicultural Counseling
- Animal Assisted Therapy
- Substance Abuse, Addictions, Weight Loss, Binge Eating Disorders, Love, Sex Relationship Addiction
- Faith Based, Christian, Catholic, Spiritual Counseling Across the Lifespan, Metaphysical Christianity
- Prenatal, Birth, and Postpartum Counseling, Perinatal Mental Health
- Family Therapy
- Anxiety, Depression, Phobias, Mood Disorders
- Community Mental Health
- Holistic Health and Emotional Wellness
- Animal Assisted Therapy
Requirements to Start Supervision:
- Copy of Current Resume
- Copy of Transcript
- Practicum Evaluation From Your Supervisor
- Copy of Score from National Counselor Exam (NCE)
- Copy of Temporary License
- Copy of Liability Insurance
- List of Counseling References
- Signed Supervisory Agreement Form
- You must be employed and have a site secured for your internship with me
- I will need letters of reference from former employees or supervisors
- I will need to have ongoing communication with your site supervisor and a letter of reference
- Licensing Paperwork to Send to the Texas State Board of Examiners of Professional Counselors
- Please make sure that you have a form for each practicum site
LPC Intern Fees for Supervision
- I am available to LPC Interns via texts, telephone calls, emails and I am available to consult with you in emergency situations with your intern site.
- Group and Dyad Supervision is $300.00 a month
- Individual Supervision $400.00 a month
- Payment is due at the beginning of each month. I do accept bank drafts, cash, money orders, and Cash App. You will be responsible for payment in full at the beginning of each month. Failure to give 24 hour cancellation notice to cancel and reschedule supervision will be a full session charge and you will be responsible to making up the session with your payments for both the missed session and the rescheduled session within the same month.
I am required to meet with you weekly/4 sessions per month. Plan ahead for the holidays, vacations, and times you are attending training, have to work late, or have personal emergencies. Supervision meeting are currently 100% virtual. I am able to work with LPC associates across Texas.
Clinical supervision is an investment in your time and career advancement ! Take your time, check out the various supervisors and see what each has to offer. You are important and you deserve to have a positive and rewarding learning experience.
Best of luck to you!
5934 S. Staples, Corpus Christi, Texas 78413 Tel: (361) 688-8200