A Wellness Practice for the Mind, Body, Stress, and Spirit Cathy Armstrong RN, MS, LPC-S
5 Step Wellness Plan MInd BODY & SPIRIT 16 WEEK PLAN
LEARN About the Limbic System & STOP THE PATTERN OF FIGHT FLIGHT FREEZE
- Learn to Control You Reactions to Stress
- Stop Attaching to the Negativity and Fear
- Explore Self-Defeating Thoughts and Self-Talk
- Stop Self-Sabotage & Get Out of Your Own Way
- Identify Your Strengths & Limitations
- Stop Attracting the Wrong Support People
- Stop Attracting the Wrong Relationship
- Stop Taking Ownership for Other People and their Problems
- Learn to Ask Yourself "Who does this problem really belong to?"
- Explore Your Mindset What is it IT That You are Attracting
- Attitude Change for Successful Living, Having More Happiness, Love, and Joy
- Reprogram Your Thinking & Learn to Stay Centered, Stress Less
- Guided Imagery Meditation to Create & Accomplish More
- Enjoy a Life Full of Balance, Peace of Mind, and Success
- Release Pain and Stop Hurting Others
- Learn to Be a More Positive & Intuitive Person
Integrative Spiritual Direction, Wellness Counseling, Hypnosis, LPC Intern Supervision, and Consultation
- EMDR, Yoga Breath Work, Moving Meditation Practices, EFT (Tapping), CBT
- Meditation, Mindfulness, Sleep Quality Enhancement and Healthy Nutrition
- Food Addiction, Binge Eating, Repeated Diet Failure Recovery
- Anxiety, Low Level Depression, Anger
- Sex Addiction, IPORN, Codependency, Love/Relationship Addiction
- Sexual Issues in Men and Women's Health and Wellness
- Vegan & Low Carb Nutrition Coaching, Diabetes Nutrition Coaching, Obesity Counseling & Consultation, Hypnosis and Psychoeducation for Binge Eating Disorders
COMBING NEUROSCIENCE, MINDFULNESS, and Setting The Intention
Maternal Mental Health
- Transition to Parenthood
- Stress Management
- Career, School,Family, Work
- Infertility Counseling and Hypnosis
- Pregnancy, Birth, Postpartum
- Premarital, Couples, and Marriage Counseling,Classes, Workshops, Life Coaching
Dear Future Clients Please Read Carefully:
- If you or your loved one is having thoughts of suicide or homicide please call 911 immediately.
- We provide information about our services only to the potential client if they are over the age of 18.
- We do not treat serious mental health issues in this office. We see clients with normal everyday concerns.
- We see only couples that are both 100 % committed to change and talk to both parties.
- We do not see couples for individual therapy and require the couple to be seen together. If individual therapy is needed in addition to couples counseling we will be happy to work with your therapy to provide continuity of care and to fulfil the requirements of the licensing board.
- We do not prescribe medications and do not offer emergency or crisis counseling.
- We do not treat serious substance abuse issues as part of couples counseling. If you are addicted to drugs or alcohol we require that you are in counseling with another therapist treating your addiction and we will be happy to coordinate services for couples or marital therapy.
- Our services are for personal growth and wellness using a mind, body, spirit approach.
What We Do Treat:
We Receive Referrals from:
- The Internet/Google Searches: Counseling, Life Coaching, Wellness, Hypnosis, NLP, Energy Psychology, Faith Based Counseling, EMDR, Tapping, Meditation Teacher, Natural Childbirth, HypnoFertility, Weight Loss, Stop Smoking, Couples, Groups, Marriages, Individuals, Living with a Narcissist, Codependency, Addiction, Intuition Development, Healing, Empath Recovery, Binge Eating, Compulsive Eating, Stress Management
- OB-GYN Offices: Weight Loss, Infertility, Stress, Anxiety, Relationship, Abuse/Trauma, Birth Trauma, Birth Fears, High Risk Pregnancy Counseling, Gestational Diabetes Nutrition, and Stress Management, POS, Menopause, PMS
- Rheumatologists: autoimmune disorders, stress management, nutritional planning and behavior management
- Endocrinologists: Counseling and Hypnosis for Stress, Nutrition Coaching, Behavior and Stress Management, Emotional Symptoms from Pain to Anxiety, Fear Release, Compliance and Commitment Issues to Wellness and Better Health
- Oncologists: cancer recovery counseling and stress management during remission, nutrition consultation, anger, guided imagery, tapping, EMDR, hypnosis, guided visualization,
- Internal Medicine/Family Practice Docs and Providers: IBS, Diabetes, Relationship/Marriage Problems, Obesity, Weight Loss, Food Addiction, Alcohol Addiction, Smoking Addiction, Relationship Counseling, Addiction Poor Self-Esteem, Anxiety, Depression, Anger, Empaths, Highly Sensitive People, Grief and Loss Counseling
- Gastric Bypass Offices: Food Addiction, Diet Failure, Weight Gain after Bariatric Surgery,Stress Management, Out of Control Eating and Binging Problems, Obesity, Weight Loss Compliance, Anxiety Disorders, Guilt, Shame, Family of Origin Issues, Unresolved Childhood or Adult Trauma/Neglect. Abuse, Core Wound Counseling and Release, Learning Self-Care, Loving Yourself, Finding that You Are Enough!!!!
Wellness Counseling and Consultation Services
- Addictions (Food, Therapy, Love, Relationship, People, Shopping, Alcohol, Drugs, Sex, Iporn)
- Learning to Stop Absorbing the Stress and Negativity of Others
- Moving Beyond the Feelings of Being Alone, Misunderstood, and Lacking Self-Worth
- Stop Becoming Involved With an Detached and Emotionally Unavailable Partners
- Become Overwhelmed and Overstimulated Easily
- Stop Feeling Drained by Energy Vampires
- Stop Attracting the Wrong People in Your Life
- High Level of Sensitivity: intune with animals, read others energy, have a "knowing, " very intuitive, highly sensitive people
Healing Relationships...Healing for YOUR INNER CHILD, MIND, HEART, AND SPIRIT!
Cathy Carlisle Armstrong, RN, MS, LPC-S has both secular and non-secular degrees. She has secular degrees in nursing, psychology, and counseling, with advanced studies in Holistic Wellness Counseling, EFT, Hypnotherapy, EMDR, Couples/Relationship Issues, and Supervision. Cathy is an ordained minister with a (non-secular) doctorate in religious studies and theology. Cathy is a pioneer in the Coastal Bend Area and well known for the work she has done working with the power of the Mind in conjunction with the Body and the Spirit. Cathy has advanced studies in addiction,psychoneuroimmunology, cancer recovery therapy, neuroscience, meditation, multicultural healing, nutrition, diabetes, autoimmune disorders, infertility, high risk pregnancy, natural childbirth, and metaphysics. Cathy is a member of the American Holistic Nurses Association and a Fellow with the National Board of Certified Clinical Hypnotherapist. She is a Certified Mental Health Integrative Medicine Provider and has advanced training in Addiction, Bariatrics, Food Addiction, and The Addictive Brain.
Telephone:(361) 541-4564 In the Five Oaks Plaza
5934 S. Staples, #206, Corpus Christi, Texas 78413