Cathy Armstrong LPC-S Texas Board Licensed Professional Counselor Supervisor #12418
Texas Board Approved CE Provider for LPC Continuing Education Provider # 3052
LPC's :Attend The 3rd Monday of the Month and obtain 1.5 hours CEUs
WHAT Organizing Trainings to Fit the Needs of Local LPC's
1.5 CEU Live Presentations The 3rd Monday of the Month for 6 months Starting March 2018
Rudy's Country Store and Bar-B-Q Conference Room
6101 S Padre Island Drive, Corpus Christi, Texas 78412
12:15 p. m. to 1: 45 pm March 18, 2018 The Third Monday of The Month
Starting MARCH 18, 2018
Ethical Considerations in Working with Minors and Parents
Topics will be discussed regarding ethical considerations working with minors and will include: parental alienation, parental consent, consent for treatment when the parents are divorced, need for court orders, non compliant parents, H
Fee: $10.00 by check, money order, or Pay Pal Must Prepay RSVP ONLY!! Seating is Limited!
HIPPA, ethical billing practices, and when to report child abuse.
The format will be psychoeducational, lecutre, and interactive.
There will be an evaluation form to complete at the end of the session. You will receive a CEU Certificate of your attendance and participation.
Before the group meeting please read Board Rules and ACA Code of Conduct pertaining to minors. Please write down any questions or comments you have duirng your reading and bring them to the presentation.
Please be preparred to discuss one time that you felt insecure or uncomftable with eithical dimlemas in your practice. There will be time for Questions and Answers.
A Quick Pre and Post Test Will be given reagarind your knowedge regarding ethics and working with minors.
Particparnts will famiiarize themselves and review the possible pitfals in woring with childfen and teens. A review of informed consent, parental consent, parental involvement, when does counseling become farinzic cousneling or be covered by insurance. The counselor will be able to feel comfrable in decision making regaridn HIPPA, Client Rights, and ethical billing.
RSVP by March 1, 2018 by Calling Cathy at: (361) 688-8200
Simply scroll down the page and chose a coruse you want to take. Contact us and we will mail or email you the materials of your course content, when you are ready, simply take the quiz and email, fax, or email us the test if you are doing an online class. After passing the test you will be emailed , handed, or mailed your certificate.
- Join us for monthly local CEU Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner mimi workshops. Local Eat and Learn Sessions are $10.00 per 1.5 CEUS . Call Us at (361) 688-8200
Ethics Fee: $20.00 for 3 CEUs or $10.00 per 1.5 CEU hours
Ethics Can be taken with the course ( 40 Hour Supervisor Training) or separately for CEUs in Ethics/Ethics, Ethics for LPC Supervisors
40 Hour Course Fee: $400.00
Monthy Topis for Lunch Group Meets 3rd Monday of the Month RSVP Tel: (361) 688-8200
- HIPAA Confidentiality in Counseling and Working With LPC Interns (Counts as Supervision CEUs)
- Sexual Issues in Counseling & Supervision (Counts as LPC Supervision & Ethics CEUs held separately too)
- Documenting & Reporting (Counts as Ethics and LPC Supervion held separately CEUs)
- Multicultral Issues in Counseling and Supervision (Ethics & Superviosn help separately CEUs)
- Clinical Considerations Working with Couples
- Clinical Considerations in Working With Children (Ethics & Supervision help separately)
- Review of the LPC Regulations (Ethics & Supervision)
- Review of the ACA Code of Ethics (Ethics & Supervision held separately)
- Models of Supervision, Ther Role of the LPC Supervisor and
- Counseling Techniques Working With Children and Parents
- Postpartum Depression
- Working With Resistant Clients
The Supervisee (Ethics in Supervision)
- Online and Electronic Therapy and Ethical Considerations
Coming in May 2018
40 HOUR APPROVED LPC CEU PROVIDER SUPERVISION COURSE FOR LPC INTERNS
- HYPNOTHERAPY CERTIFICATION TRAINING Fee for Hypnotherapy Certification is $600.00 or $200 for each level of Training.) Advanced CEUs are Available for $10.00 per each 1.5 hours of group training or $180.00 per each 1.5 hours of individual training and certification.
- Level I
- Level ll
- Level lll
- Smoking Cessation
- Pain Management
- Weight Loss
- Phobias/Fears/Anxiety Release
- Life Coaching and NLP Workshops
Join Our Monday Lunch Group RSVP ONLY