Hello, and thank you for visiting. Feel free to read and look around as much as you like. You are welcome to come back anytime. You are not here by chance. You are probably here trying figure out what to do with your current relationship. It is common for couples to go through ups and downs in a marriage or exclusive relationship. If you and your partner are experiencing more downs than ups lately couples counseling can be helpful. One of my roles is to help "decoupled" relationships re-connect and be fun, enjoyable, peaceful, and loving. I use a compassionate integrated approach with warmth, compassion, and direct feedback to help each couple growth as a couple as well as individuals. My goal is to help you find your strengths and weaknesses and work together as a team to support each other in live with devoted communication to strengthen the bond between the two of you.
Are You Thinking Your Relationship Needs Help? Here are Some Red Flags in a Relationship :
1) Trouble expressing your feelings.
2) Feeling like you are not being heard, understood or validated.
3) Feeling like your reality is questioned with anger, hostility, lies, and deceit.
4) You find yourself feeling all alone and living with a stranger or a roommate.
5) Lack of intimacy, touch, and affection.
6) Your partner lies to you with a straight face.
7) You feel criticized, put down, feel unworthy, you are full of self-doubt and have poor self-esteem.
8) Snide remarks are made to you. You are lied to here and there. You get mixed messages, Come here and then go away!
The sooner you pick up the phone and call: (361) 688-8200 and ask for help the better – before problems become even more out of control.
I am here to help you change and improve the dynamics of your relationship and help you learn to step out of your own way not hurting the relationship more. You must be willing to identify your personal strengths and weakness that you both bring to the relationship and the parts you both play that keep it in the "stuck" or "off" position. Learn to take responsibility for the part you play and take a good look at yourself and explore the changes you need to make, instead of pointing your finger at your partner and expecting him or her to do all the changing.
I will be teaching you new tools to communicate, which will bring about trust, compassion, and connection. You will be taught how to reclaim your self-esteem, self-worth and move forward as you both take responsibility to heal the relationship and create a loving home and healthy family.
Some of the reasons couples seek relationship communication coaching and marriage counseling:
- To Improve Communication
- To Reconnect and Fall Back in Love
- To Resolve Trust Issues
- To Address Feelings of Abandonment and Loneliness
- To Stop Constant Repeated Arguments
- To Address Family Issues – Parenting, Children, In-laws
- To Address Problems Arguing Over Financial Issues
- To Address Jeasousy, Power and Control Issues
- To Discuss Lack of Affection, Intimacy and Sexual Issues
- To Address Problems of Infidelity/Cheating
- To Address Problems Regarging Addictions/Drugs/Alcohol Abuse
- To Resolve Issus About Household Responsibilities/Duties/Chores
- To Discuss Pornoghraphy Issuses and Sex Addictions